FUN is our main goal for our Mini Soccer Program !
Creating an experience that instills an early love for the game !
WINTER MINI PROGRAM ( Ages 2 & 3 )
4 Week Program Designed for Pre-School Age Players for the month of February !
Be sure to come out to our FREE Saturday, January 27 Session with Coach Tom, to see what Winter MINI's is all about !
The Mini Program is coached by Tom Bull, who not only has many years of travel and recreation experience, but has started and grown the Mini program into an exciting environment that all the kids and parents enjoy !
Winter Programming is an excellent tool to have the MINI's stay active through the long Winter Months. It is also a FUN change of pace playing on a hard surface where they play with a Futsal Ball, which is a size appropriate low-bounce soccer ball, that enables the players to have more control over the ball and increase their confidence on a fast playing surface.
The indoor environment is great for agility, coordination and basic motor skills at the very young age. This program is designed for all athletes looking to improve in these areas.
FFC utilizes assistant coaches and young athletes / mentors to ensure an extremely low Player to Coach. The players experience unmatched positive feedback and encouragement during every training session.
- Professional Trainers provided by Fredericksburg FC
- Saturday only program for 2 through Pre-School (3 year old and 4 year old)
- 1 Location – FFC Park ( The programming is ideal for Parents with multiple siblings at FFC, all Younger Age Programming is held Saturday's )
- 45 minute Sessions for 2 & 3 Years Old
- Developmentally appropriate activities for Boys & Girls
- Excellent step towards building basic fundamental skills for the U5/6 Academy
The Winter MINI Program will be 4 Weeks during the month of February with a possible Make-Up date the first week of March.