Cost (U8, U10, U12, U15)
|Registration Rate: ||$75 per player|
- Registration costs exclude uniform costs - see further below for uniform details.
- If you experience difficulty registering, please contact the FFC Recreation Director, Adrian Batchelor at: [email protected]
- NOTE: We will do our best to accommodate any requests for coaches/practice nights on a first-come, first-served basis, based upon your registration date. The later you register, the less likely any preference requests for coaches and/or practices can be accommodated.
- Referral discounts are not available for recreation program.
Spring/Summer 2021 Season Dates
NOTE: All dates below have been adjusted and are subject to further change/adjustment due to COVID-19
RETURN TO PLAY GUIDELINES
|Training/Practice: ||Practices will be on Tuesdays and/or Thursdays.|
Practices will begin the week of: Monday 29 March 2021 (tentative)
|Games:||Games will be mostly on Saturdays, with occasional mid-week games on either Tuesdays or Thursdays.|
Games will begin on Saturday 10 April 2021
| ||Last game on Saturday 22 May 2021 (tentative - could be later, due to rain outs)|
Team Assignments and SchedulesTeam and coach assignments as well as game schedules will be posted as soon as possible.
There will be an additional fee for uniforms, which can be used in future seasons and for other FFC club programming. The FFC Recreation Soccer Uniform consists of:
- 1x Red Adidas Jersey
- 1x Black Adidas Jersey
- 1x Black Soccer Shorts (adidas or non-branded preferred)
- 1x Black Soccer Socks (adidas or non-branded preferred)
- Adidas jerseys will be required for the Spring/Summer season. Players who have not purchased new uniforms in 2018 will require new Jerseys. FFC Red and Black jerseys can be used for all FFC Soccer programs.
- Uniforms can be purchased from Soccer.com.
- After registration, FFC will email you a link to purchase your uniform. For Spring 2020 season, the email should arrive shortly after 17 February 2020, or within a day or two after your registration date if later.
- If you do not receive an email from Soccer.com, or have specific uniform questions, please contact the FFC office at [email protected] for assistance.
- Specific jersey numbers are subject to availability and are not guaranteed - especially numbers 1 through 30.
How to Register
Select the specific Register Now link provided below, based upon your child's age group.
- U8 (5 v 5 including goalkeepers) - players born 2012/2013/2014
- U10 (7 v 7) - players born 2010/2011
- U12 (9 v 9) - players born 2008/2009
- U15 (11 v 11) - players born 2005/2006/2007
Note: all recreation programs for Spring 2020 will be coed, unless sufficient registrations are received to provide boys-only and/or girls-only programs.
At this time it is anticipated that there will not be a recreation soccer program for HS (2001-2004), due to Spring High School Soccer. If you are in this age group and are interested, please contact [email protected] to report your interest. If there is sufficient interest, a HS recreation program may be possible.
If you have a Fredericksburg FC account, you will need to login.
If you do not have a Fredericksburg FC account, you will need to create one to register.
Note that FFC Early-Bird Special discounts will be automatically deducted on the check-out page.
WANTED: Volunteer Coaches for Spring/Summer 2020 Recreation Soccer with FFC
The FFC Recreation Program is built around volunteer coaches. Your commitment will just a few hours per week for practices and games. If you are interested in coaching an FFC Recreation Soccer team, email FFC Recreation Director, Adrian Batchelor at: [email protected] to express your interest as soon as possible. Note that you can also express your interest to volunteer when registering your child or by selecting from available volunteer options from your FFC Account (requires registration).