Cost (U8, U10, U12, U15)
on/before Monday 31 December 2018: $65 per player
|on/after Tuesday 1 January, 2019: ||$85 per player|
- Registration costs exclude uniform costs - see further below for uniform details.
- Early registration discount will be applied at the checkout page when you regsiter.
- If you experience difficulty registering, please contact the FFC office on 540 368 5425 or email FFC Recreation Director, Adrian Batchelor at: [email protected]
- LATE REGISTRATION: Requests for coaches/practice days may not be met if you register after 31 January 2019.
- LAST DATE FOR REGISTRATION: Friday 15 February 2019.
- Referral discounts are not available for recreation program.
Spring 2019 Season Dates
|Training/Practice: ||Begin on Monday 18 March, 2019 |
|Games:||Begin on Saturday 6 April, 20189|
| ||Last game on Saturday 1 June, 2019|
(Rainout date: Saturday 8 June, 2019)
There will be an additional fee for uniforms, which can be used in future seasons and for other FFC club programming. The FFC Recreation Soccer Uniform consists of:
- 1x Red Adidas Squadra 17 Jersey
- 1x Black Adidas Squadra 17 Jersey
- 1x Black Soccer Shorts (adidas or non-branded preferred)
- 1x Black Soccer Socks (adidas or non-branded preferred)
- Adidas Squadra 17 jerseys will be required for the Spring season. Players who have not purchased new uniforms in 2018 will require new Jerseys. FFC Red and Black jerseys can be used for all FFC Soccer programs.
- Uniforms can be purchased from Soccer.com.
- After registration, FFC will email you a link to purchase your uniform. For Spring 2019 season, the email should arrive shortly after 31 January 2019.
- If you do not receive an email from Soccer.com, or have specific uniform questions, please contact the FFC office at [email protected] or 540-368-5425 for assistance.
- Specific jersey numbers are subject to availability and are not guaranteed - especially numbers 1 through 30.
How to Register
NOTE: Registration for the FFC Fall 2018 Recreation Season closes on Friday 15 February 2019.
Early-bird registration is available up to and including 31 December 2018.
Select the specific Register Now link provided below, based upon your child's age group.
- U8 (5 v 5 including goalkeepers) - players born 2011/2012
- U10 (7 v 7) - players born 2009/2010
- U12 (9 v 9) - players born 2007/2008
- U15 (11 v 11) - players born 2004/2005/2006
Note: all recreation programs for Spring 2019 will be coed, unless sufficient registrations are received to provide boys-only and/or girls-only programs.
At this time it is anticipated that there will not be a recreation soccer program for HS (2003/2002/2001), due to Spring High School Soccer. If you are in this age group and are interested, please contact [email protected] to report your interest. If there is sufficient interest, a HS recreation program may be possible.
If you have a Fredericksburg FC account, you will need to login.
If you do not have a Fredericksburg FC account, you will need to create one to register.
Note that FFC Early Bird Special discounts will be automatically deducted on the check-out page.
WANTED: Volunteer Coaches for Spring 2019 Recreation Soccer with FFC
The FFC Recreation Program is built around volunteer coaches. Your commitment will just a few hours per week for practices and games. If you are interested in coaching an FFC Recreation Soccer team, email FFC Recreation Director, Adrian Batchelor at: [email protected] to express your interest as soon as possible. Note that you can also express your interest to volunteer when registering your child or by selecting from available volunteer options from your FFC Account (requires registration).