Early-Bird Rate - Before Monday 8th July 2019: $65 per player
Standard Rate - On/after Monday 8 July, 2019: $85 per player
|Late Registration Rate - On/after 16 August 2019:||$105 per player|
- Registration costs exclude uniform costs - see further below for uniform details
- If you experience difficulty registering, please contact the FFC office on 540 368 5425 or email FFC Recreation Director, Adrian Batchelor at: [email protected]
- NOTE: Requests for coaches/practice nights will be accomodated based upon your registration date. The later you register, the less likely any preference requests for coaches/practice can be accommodated.
- Referral discounts are not available for recreation program.
Fall 2019 Season Dates
|Training/Practice: ||Begin on Monday 26 August, 2019 (NOTE NEW START DATE)|
|Games:||Begin on Saturday 7 September, 2019|
| ||Last game on Saturday 9 November, 2018 (tentative)|
There will be an additional fee for uniforms, which can be used in future seasons and for other FFC club programming. The FFC Recreation Soccer Uniform consists of:
- 1x Red Adidas Squadra 17 Jersey
- 1x Black Adidas Squadra 17 Jersey
- 1x Black Adidas Shorts
- 1x Black Adidas Socks
- You will receive an email from Soccer.com on or after 19 August 2019.
- If you do not receive an email from Soccer.com, please contact the FFC office at [email protected] for assistance.
- Jersey numbers are allocated by Fredericksburg FC. Availability of specific numbers is not guaranteed - especially numbers 1 through 20.
- Adidas Squadra 17 jerseys will be required for the Fall 2019 season. FFC Red and Black jerseys can be used for all FFC Soccer programs.
- Uniforms can be purchased from Soccer.com.
- After registration, FFC will email you a link to purchase your uniform. For Fall 2018 season, the email should arrive within a day or two of your registration..
- If you do not receive an email from Soccer.com, or have specific uniform questions, please contact the FFC office at [email protected] or 540-368-5425 for assistance.
- Specific jersey numbers are subject to availability and are not guaranteed - especially numbers 1 through 20.
How to Register
NOTE: Standard Registration for the FFC Fall 2019 Recreation Season closes on 16 August 2018.
Select the specific Register Now link provided below, based upon your child's age group.
- U8 (5 v 5 including goalkeepers) - players born 2012/2013
- U10 (7 v 7) - players born 2010/2011
- U12 (9 v 9) - players born 2008/2009
- U14 (11 v 11) - players born 2006/2007
- HS Boys (11 v 11) - boys born 2002-2005
- HS Girls (11 v 11) - girls born 2002-2005
Note: all recreation programs for Fall 2019 are coed programs, unless sufficient registrations are received that allow for separate boys and girls programs in a particular age group. Age groups are approximate and may be adjusted to accommodate registrations.
If you have a Fredericksburg FC account, you will need to login.
If you do not have a Fredericksburg FC account, you will need to create one to register.
Note that FFC Early Bird Special discounts will be automatically deducted on the check-out page.
WANTED: Volunteer Coaches for Fall 2019 Recreation Soccer with FFC
The FFC Recreation Program is built around volunteer coaches. Your commitment will just a few hours per week for practices and games. If you are interested in coaching an FFC Recreation Soccer team, email FFC Recreation Director, Adrian Batchelor at: [email protected] to express your interest as soon as possible. Note that you can also express your interest to volunteer when registering your child or by selecting from available volunteer options from your FFC Account (requires registration).