FFC Recreation Soccer is a grassroots recreation soccer program. The intention of this program is to provide a safe, educational environment for local youth to enjoy recreation soccer - no pressure, no statistics, no league tables, no wins-ties-losses - just the opportunity to learn more about the beautiful game, improve their soccer skills, as well as the opportunity to build character and social skills.
To help achieve this goal, it is important that teams in each division are balanced so that all games are competitive (we don't want those blow-out score lines - they achieve nothing for either team!). Subsequently, it is important to understand that we cannot accommodate requests to retain teams from season to season. However, we do recognize the chemistry that players can develop when playing together, or with a coach.
We also recognize that our volunteer coaches need support and guidance so that they too can enjoy the game as well as develop their skills as a coach and educator. Subsequently, FFC ENCOURAGES our volunteer coaches to take online US Soccer Grassroots Certification classes. In fact, if coaches complete both an online Grassroots Certification class and that season as a volunteer coach, FFC will refund the cost of you taking that online class - Contact [email protected] for more details.
We hope that you consider FFC for your recreation soccer - either as a player or volunteer coach - this coming Spring 2023.
NOTE: Registration links for the Spring 2023 Recreation Soccer season are at the bottom of this page.
|U8||$65 per player*|
|U10||$65 per player*|
|U12||$75 per player*|
|U15||$85 per player*|
|HS||$85 per player*|
- $25 late fee applies if you register after 26 March 2023
- Last date to register: 7 April 2023
- There are no refunds on player fees
- Late fee applies to any registrations submitted after 26 March 2023
- Last date for Spring 2023 season registration 7 April 2023
- The Spring 2023 season is expected to have a minimum of six (6) games.
- Registration costs exclude uniform costs - see further below for uniform details
- If you experience difficulty registering, please contact the FFC office on 540-760-6409 or email FFC administrator at: [email protected]
- General questions regarding FFC's Recreation Soccer program should be directed to the Recreation Director, Steven Kirk at: [email protected]
- FFC allocates players to teams in the best interest of our program and is based upon providing a balanced, educational soccer program.
Spring 2023 Season Dates
NOTE: All dates are subject to change/adjustment based on factors outside of our control, which includes weather and other safety factors.
|Training/Practice: ||Practices for all teams/age groups will be on Mondays and Wednesdays|
Practices will begin in April
Games will be played local and surrounding Counties - based on the opponent for the weekend.
| ||Note: No games are scheduled to be played Easter weekend or Memorial Day weekend.|
*Games may be played on other days based upon field availability and number of teams.
Team Assignments and Schedules
FFC allocates players to teams in the best interest of all participants. Our program and is based upon providing a balanced, educational soccer program. Requests for specific coaches may not be honored.
Age Groups may be combines to create a viable team for players. Proper consideration is given to all players when this is done.
Team and coach assignments as well as game schedules will be posted as soon as possible.