|on/before Sunday 8 July, 2018:||Early Bird Special: $65 per player|
|on/after Monday 9 July, 2018:||$85 per player|
- Registration costs exclude uniform costs - see further below for uniform details
- Registration period for Fall 2018 season will close on 11 August 2018.
- If you are still interested in recreation soccer after 11 August 2018, please contact the FFC office on 540 368 5425 or email FFC Recreation Director, Adrian Batchelor at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Referral discount not available for recreation program.
Fall 2018 Season Dates
|Training/Practice: ||Begin on Monday 13 August, 2018 |
|Games:||Begin on Saturday 18 August, 2018 or Saturday 1 September, 2018|
| ||Last game on Saturday 27 October, 2018|
(make up date: Saturday 10 November, 2018)
There will be an additional fee for uniforms, which can be used in future seasons and for other FFC club programming. The FFC Recreation Soccer Uniform consists of:
- 1x Red Adidas Squadra 17 Jersey
- 1x Black Adidas Squadra 17 Jersey
- 1x Black Adidas Shorts
- 1x Black Adidas Socks
- You will receive an email from Soccer.com within a week or two after you register.
- If you do not receive an email from Soccer.com, please contact the FFC office at email@example.com for assistance.
- Jersey numbers are printed by Fredericksburg FC. Availability of specific numbers is not guaranteed.
- Adidas Squadra 17 jerseys will be required for the Fall 2018 season. Players who have not renewed their uniforms in Fall 2017 or Spring 2018 will require new Jerseys. FFC Red and Black jerseys can be used for all FFC Soccer programs.
- Uniforms can be purchased from Soccer.com.
- After registration, FFC will email you a link to purchase your uniform. For Fall 2018 season, the email should arrive within a day or two of your registration..
- If you do not receive an email from Soccer.com, or have specific uniform questions, please contact the FFC office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 540-368-5425 for assistance.
- Specific jersey numbers are subject to availability and are not guaranteed.
How to Register
NOTE: Registration for the FFC Fall 2018 Recreation Season closes on 11 August 2018.
Select the specific Register Now link provided below, based upon your child's age group.
- U8 (5 v 5 including goalkeepers) - players born 2011/2012
- U10 (7 v 7) - players born 2009/2010
- U12 (9 v 9) - players born 2007/2008
- U14 (11 v 11) - players born 2005/2006
- HS Boys (11 v 11) - boys born 2001-2004
- HS Girls (11 v 11) - girls born 2001-2004
If you have a Fredericksburg FC account, you will need to login.
If you do not have a Fredericksburg FC account, you will need to create one to register.
Note that FFC Early Bird Special discounts will be automatically deducted on the check-out page.
WANTED: Volunteer Coaches for Fall 2018 Recreation Soccer with FFC
The FFC Recreation Program is built around volunteer coaches. Your commitment will just a few hours per week for practices and games. If you are interested in coaching an FFC Recreation Soccer team, email FFC Recreation Director, Adrian Batchelor at: email@example.com to express your interest as soon as possible. Note that you can also express your interest to volunteer when registering your child or by selecting from available volunteer options from your FFC Account (requires registration).