|on/after Monday 9 July, 2018: ||$85 per player|
- Registration costs exclude uniform costs - see further below for uniform details
- NOTE: Spaces still available at U12, U14 and HS Age groups. Contact the FFC Office for more information.
- If you experience difficulty registering, please contact the FFC office on 540 368 5425 or email FFC Recreation Director, Adrian Batchelor at: [email protected]
- NOTE: After 11 AUGUST 2018, it is unlikely that any preference requests for coaches/practice days can be met.
- Referral discounts are not available for recreation program.
Fall 2018 Season Dates
|Training/Practice: ||Begin on Monday 20 August, 2018 |
|Games:||Begin on Saturday 8 September, 2018|
| ||Last game on Saturday 10 November, 2018|
There will be an additional fee for uniforms, which can be used in future seasons and for other FFC club programming. The FFC Recreation Soccer Uniform consists of:
- 1x Red Adidas Squadra 17 Jersey
- 1x Black Adidas Squadra 17 Jersey
- 1x Black Adidas Shorts
- 1x Black Adidas Socks
- You will receive an email from Soccer.com on or after 11 August 2018.
- If you do not receive an email from Soccer.com, please contact the FFC office at [email protected] for assistance.
- Jersey numbers are allocated by Fredericksburg FC. Availability of specific numbers is not guaranteed - especially numbers 1 through 20.
- Adidas Squadra 17 jerseys will be required for the Fall 2018 season. Players who have not renewed their uniforms in Fall 2017 or Spring 2018 will require new Jerseys. FFC Red and Black jerseys can be used for all FFC Soccer programs.
- Uniforms can be purchased from Soccer.com.
- After registration, FFC will email you a link to purchase your uniform. For Fall 2018 season, the email should arrive within a day or two of your registration..
- If you do not receive an email from Soccer.com, or have specific uniform questions, please contact the FFC office at [email protected] or 540-368-5425 for assistance.
- Specific jersey numbers are subject to availability and are not guaranteed - especially numbers 1 through 20.
How to Register
NOTE: Registration for the FFC Fall 2018 Recreation Season closes on 11 August 2018.
Select the specific Register Now link provided below, based upon your child's age group.
- U8 (5 v 5 including goalkeepers) - players born 2011/2012
- U10 (7 v 7) - players born 2009/2010
- U12 (9 v 9) - players born 2007/2008
- U14 (11 v 11) - players born 2005/2006
- HS Boys (11 v 11) - boys born 2001-2004
- HS Girls (11 v 11) - girls born 2001-2004
Note: all recreation programs for Fall 2018 are coed.
If you have a Fredericksburg FC account, you will need to login.
If you do not have a Fredericksburg FC account, you will need to create one to register.
Note that FFC Early Bird Special discounts will be automatically deducted on the check-out page.
WANTED: Volunteer Coaches for Fall 2018 Recreation Soccer with FFC
The FFC Recreation Program is built around volunteer coaches. Your commitment will just a few hours per week for practices and games. If you are interested in coaching an FFC Recreation Soccer team, email FFC Recreation Director, Adrian Batchelor at: [email protected] to express your interest as soon as possible. Note that you can also express your interest to volunteer when registering your child or by selecting from available volunteer options from your FFC Account (requires registration).